Here are the steps to access detailed Committee Rosters for the 118th Congress.
1. Go to "Research" then "Member Info."
2. Under "Member Info", scroll down to the "Fact Files" section.
3. Under 'Fact Files,' select "Committee Rosters."
4. This will bring you to the "CQ Committee Rosters" page. You can search by different criteria, such as keywords, committees, and committee type.
5. You can also find the records of Committee Rosters dating all the way back to the 106th Congress under the "Congress" criteria.
Please sign in to leave a comment.