To trouble shoot any questions or issues with your Engage for Salesforce app installation our support team will need to be granted temporary login access.
To get started:
- Log into your Salesforce org
- Click the user menu drop-down on the upper right of your screen
- Click on the Setup or My Settings option (Note: Depending on your Salesforce org the name of this link may vary)
On the next page:
- You'll find the Personal section on the left side of your screen (Again, depending on your Salesforce org it may be titled differently as Personal Setup like in the image below)
- Next you'll click the My Personal Information link to display additional options
Under the My Personal Information heading find and click the Grant Login Access link.
n the Grant Login Access page:
- Locate the CQ Roll Call Support row and select 1 Month from the drop-down menu. While most issues will not take this long to resolve, we request one month of access so that we can better trouble shoot issues without losing time because of access expiration.
- After you have specified the access duration click the Save button and notify the support team.