Setting Your Alert
See below for the quick (6) step process for setting up your CQ Federal Alert for COVID-19. Now for creating the email alert itself.
(6) Steps To Set Up Alert
- Navigate to ‘Advanced Search’ in the upper righthand corner of the homepage of CQ Federal.
- Click ‘Show all Sources’ to the right of ‘Documents & Analysis.’
- Select your sources by clicking the box to the left of the dataset you’d like to include in your search. See this article for recommended sources.
- Scroll down to the box that says 'Keywords.' Enter in the suggested keywords found here.
- Click ‘Search’. On next page, click ‘Save as Alert’ in the upper righthand corner.
- Choose a title, such as: “CQ Alert: COVID-19.” Set the alert to arrive in real time, and save.
See here for an in-depth guide to setting an email alert via 'Advanced Search,' but feel free to follow the instructions above for a briefer version.