- Video Overview
- Downloadable PDF Overview
- What reports do I have access to?
- Where can I find these reports?
CQ's customizable reports help you to understand, share and present information on bills, members and votes, all found in CQ Federal. See below for a brief overview of reporting in CQ.
Downloadable PDF Overview
Click here to download the PDF, or click the image below.
What reports do I have access to?
- Bill Status Report: Fastest way to compile updates, actions and notes around key pieces of legislation you're tracking.
- Bill Compare Report: See all text that's been added, removed or changed between two versions of a bill in one click.
- Member Fact Sheet: Present all the most important summary, profile, legislative, voting and district information around any member of Congress.
- Vote Scorecard: Pull together key votes by party, legislator position taken, date, bill number, and more.
Where can I find these reports?
Simply navigate to 'Create' → 'Reports.'