- Video Overviews
- Newsletter Types
CQ offers a variety of newsletters with every package of CQ Federal. This document will outline what newsletters you have access to within your organizations platform, how to subscribe or unsubscribe to them and other newsletters you could add to your suite.
- CQ Morning Briefing: The CQ Morning Briefing is your daily snapshot of the latest activity and key issues on and around the Hill.
- Hot Docs: A daily rundown of the most comprehensive collection of government documents on Capitol Hill, including drafts bill text, "Dear Colleague" letters, press releases and more.
- CQ Now: Real-time chronicle of all the latest actions and congressional activity.
- CRS Reports: A weekly collection of all new CRS reports collected by CQ.
- CQ Magazine: A collection of articles recently published in CQ Magazine, delivering a clear perspective on major policy issues and the political state of play.
Congressional Schedules Newsletters
- CQ Daybook: Comprehensive daily email of every event happening both on the Hill and off for that specific day.
- CQ Schedules: All Future Scheduled Events: Early morning email listing every upcoming event CQ can find - both today and in the future - involving Congress, the White House, federal agencies, policy groups and more.
- CQ Schedules: House: Daily email of all events in the House, including committee hearings, markups, and floor schedules.
- CQ Schedules: News Events: Daily email of all off-Hill policy group meetings, press conferences, policy events, and more.
- CQ Schedules: Senate: Daily email of all events in the Senate, including committee hearings, markups, and floor schedules.
- CQ Budget: The CQ Budget newsletter brings together all the latest news, bills, and analysis covering every aspect of the federal budget from across the CQ platform, crafted and curated by veteran budget reporters.
- CQ Defense: CQ Defense’s newsletter brings together all coverage of the armed services, homeland security and the intelligence agencies, from content on legislation to nominations to policy debates.
- CQ Health Morning & Afternoon: The CQ Health Morning Update provides news and analysis of developments affecting health care policy, and the afternoon newsletter catches you up on all the stories published since the morning.
- CQ House (House Action Reports): CQ House delivers five distinct, analytical reports covering everything you need to know about what’s happening on the House floor, including daily and weekly summaries of all expected floor action, fact sheets for major legislation, highlighted bill changes agreed to on the floor, and more.
- CQ Senate (Senate Watch): CQ Senate is a twice-daily newsletter that delivers legislative news and in-depth schedule information directly from the Senate floor.
- CQ Energy and Environment: CQ Energy & Environment keeps you informed about all the key issues in energy, environment, and transportation.
- Fintech Beat: CQ is expanding its exploration of how fintech intersects with the government with a new weekly podcast, which joins our weekly newsletter, regular news stories, and other multimedia.
How to Sign up for Newsletters
Here’s how to subscribe to the newsletters of your choice:
- Navigate to your CQ Federal platform at plus.cq.com.
- Once logged in, click on ‘My Account in the upper righthand corner.
- Click on ‘Account settings’ below your name.
- Click on ‘My CQ Newsletters’ on the left hand side.
- Subscribe or unsubscribe to newsletters of your choice.